Want Jesus Christ Now?

Pray this prayer if you want to spend eternity with the Lord God Almighty.

Religion Crucified

Has anyone ever told you that God loves you and that He has a wonderful plan for your life? I have a real quick, but important question to ask you. If you were to die this very second, do you know for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you would go to Heaven?

Let me quickly share with you what the Holy Bible reads. It reads “for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God” and “for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord”. The Bible also reads, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved”. And you’re a “whosoever” right? Of course you are; all of us are.

If you would like to receive the gift that God has for you today, say this prayer with your heart and lips out loud.

“Dear Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Forgive me of my sin. Wash me and cleanse me. Set me free. Jesus, thank You that You died for me. I believe that You are risen from the dead and that You’re coming back again for me. Fill me with the Holy Spirit. Give me a passion for the lost, a hunger for the things of God and a holy boldness to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. I’m saved; I’m born again, I’m forgiven and I’m on my way to Heaven because I have Jesus/Yeshua in my heart.”

P.S. If you prayed this prayer, please let me know so I can rejoice with you. Send me an email at thinkaboutitnow@protonmail.com and let me know that YOU made the best decision of your life! If you don’t have a Bible get one as soon as you can and read Romans, Ephesians and the Gospel of John first to get started. If you’re not sure which translation to purchase, visit (https://www.Biblegateway.com) online where you can view several translations.

51 Comments on "Want Jesus Christ Now?"

1. I read aloud the prayer asking for Jesus/Yeshua to come into my heart and abide there. I recently tried to read the Bible and had difficulty. I prayed for assistance. Shortly thereafter I stumbled onto Chuck Missler. I’ve been posting some essays about this experience since October, 2019. I found you via a comment post on aim4truth.org that features you in dialogue with Alex Jones. Keep on keepin’ on.

• Jack,

Now that you’ve made this decision it’s so important that you discover His will for you and that means you need to study the New Testament so that you can grow in the love and knowledge of Jesus Christ.

Stay in the New Testament (especially the letters by the Apostle Paul) until you have a real understanding of who Jesus is and who YOU are in Him.

The angels rejoice over your decision to receive the Lord Jesus! Luke 15:7 & 10

• Steve,
        Thank you for this prayer, I have been walking with the Lord for time, but lately have felt like I had lost connection with Yeshua, that God was no longer hearing my prayers. I’ve been going through a difficult time and my marriage is teetering on separation and divorce. I often watch many of your broadcasts via YouTube howeve this morning, listening to youvspeak about Virginia and the new health threat in Asia, I thought about my own salvation. I have been feeling lost and confused. I heard you speak about the link for prayer and immediately went to it. I’ve prayed from deep within my heart, with all that I am, out loud. Thanks for the prayer, and thank you for the many great videos you put out thru Think About it. God Bless you Brother!! In Christ, Rick

• Avatar Mr Matthew Dixon | January 8, 2020 at 2:27 pm | Reply

Hey Steve I would like to be able to talk to you about my walk with God. I was saved November 9th 2011. I fell on my knees outside in the grass after I was on my way home from church one night during our celebration of jubilee. I was a drug addict really bad. That started with pain pills oh, I started snorting them and eventually injecting them. I went to a Christian work ranch called shining light ministries owned by dr. Billy McClain in mission Texas on doffing road. Before I left there I was running his shop operating his hay business as far as cutting, windrowing, baling and distributing to customers. I also tended to his services when he was on the road preaching Sundays and Wednesdays and I taught classes to the men that were in this program as well and had completely changed my life around. I was writing music for the church and in full management of work duties for the men and making decisions for the property when the pastor was not there. I arrived in Texas from the mountains of southern West Virginia in 2009 December and left there in 2012 August. I was back about a month-and-a-half and met my second wife Samantha that the Lord blessed me with and 6 weeks later we got married. December 9th made our seventh year together and we have a wonderful marriage. We both love the Lord very much. now what I’m about to say is going to be completely contradictory to what I’ve just told you. I am a liar, a thief when I get angry I blaspheme, among other things. I watch all of your videos I watch dr. David Jeremiah I watch dr. Ravi Zacharias. I do not watch the progressive post-modern Christian movement Joel Osteen TD Jakes Benny hinn Jesse duplantis I don’t watch any of those false prophets. I’m an independent Baptist. And I don’t know if I’m fighting with the devil and he is putting down in my heart or if it’s God talking to me. I lie and I steal little stupid things. It’s not that I steal anything of any value. And it’s not very often it’s maybe once every 4 5 6 7 8 months but that still makes me a thief. And I thought this whole time that I’ve been saved. I love Jesus so much because I know what he did for me. I’m constantly watching teachings I’m preaching in videos like yours but I read in the Bible the other day a verse that his burdened to my heart terribly. KJV Romans chapter 10 verse 13 says for whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. But in the book of Matthew, Jesus says not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord shall be saved and I didn’t understand it so I researched a little bit. Jesus says not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord shall be saved for there shall be no liars nor fornicators nor murderers nor adulterers nor idollators nor whores nor whoremongers nor the coward’s shall inherit the kingdom of Heaven. I have always always always believe that once you were saved you were always saved. But I feel like that this is being torn down well I have felt it believe so strongly all of my life would have told so many people even standing in the pulpit that what you were saying you were always saying for no one can pluck you from the father’s hand. It seemed to me that Jesus came once and was the ultimate sacrifice the final sacrifice for sin and it seems to me that if we weren’t saved continually for forever so to speak that Jesus would have to come back and live die and be resurrected every time someone fell from salvation. Does that make sense? Because if you could be plug for the father’s hand by no one big does that mean that you can block yourself from it? because there’s a verse in the Bible that Paul says a person that lives right and for the Lord and then they fall out of it soul will fear fiery indignation. I’m so torn that I don’t know what to do. I’m Lost. I don’t want to be a hearer of the word and not a doer of the word. If there’s any information that you can give me I would greatly appreciate it. God bless you for all your words and everything that you do sir. You have really opened my eyes to scripture and in ways that I never looked at it or thought about it.

• Matthew, You have described yourself as “knowing what’s right and wrong.” Like many people who “accept” Christ, they never really grow in their relationship with Him. In Matthew 13:18-23 Jesus explains what the parable of the sower means. maybe you’ve never really understood the Word. When a person is “born again,” they are a new creature. “17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” 2 Corinthians 5:17
        It’s time for you to COMPLETELY SURRENDER your life to His Will and His Word. You don’t have time to play games with Almighty God. No one does. Gods best, Steve

2. I have a problem with praying,
    When turning to the truth, JESUS,I’m being attacked badly and I’m seeing my friends and loved ones leaving me alone.

3. Think about it puts out honest loving and educational information out in videos on youtube. Steve keep up the great videos. I also like Sean on SGT Report you both are so honest! Keep putting out the truth.
    God bless
    J.Woods

4. Avatar Randy J Dussia | December 27, 2019 at 5:31 pm | Reply

Hoping to move to Florida this coming spring 2020. Do you have a church?

5. I’ve given my life to God but I am having problems with how long to read and study a chapter in the Bible. I am excited to know the word.

6. Avatar geoffrey baden | December 29, 2019 at 3:12 pm | Reply

Thank you Steve, just sent a message to – thinkaboutitnow@protonmail.com I hope you get it, please let me know if you can-that you got it(as im in Oz)and want to make sure that it dose get through, thanks Geoff ,p/s I know you probably get flooded with e-mails.

7. Steve i thank you for your truth in the bible and love how you get the strait up truth to people without sugar coating it ! Love you Brother keep on getting Gods truth out to the people and thanks for getting out Alex Jones’s message as well God Bless you both

8. Good morning, my name is Todd, I accepted Christ when I was 22-23 years old and I’m 43 this past year. Have I stumbled from time to time, yes I have, but having Jesus with me, I’ve always bounced back. So I think God every day for his forgiveness. Jesus tells me in his word that if I’m faithful to confess my sin He is faithful to forgive.
    I must be honest, I’ve always been sceptical about t.v. or any other type of preaching. So please forgive me. But I do believe you are being truthful, and during this day and time were in now, it’s good to be informed of what’s outside our walls.(every wall). So thank you for sharing. May God Almighty bless and protect you throughout the year to come. May He protect us all.

9. Avatar Christopher Able | January 2, 2020 at 10:41 am | Reply

Hi Steve, thank you for sharing the gospel as the kingdom of Heaven is at hand. In this walk of Faith, I am glad we have brothers like you are spreading the truth, as truth shall set us free.
    King Jesus is coming soon. Haleluya …

10. Avatar Michell Montes | January 2, 2020 at 5:48 pm | Reply

Is hard to believe is any supreme force or some superior being is out there!, cuz I am really seen a lot of EVILNESS nowadays, that is converting my heart in a piece of marble stone! But I am not blind neither!, I read the scriptures when I was younger, and I am not totally ignorant about what in that pages was and are wrote. But I feel like Lot in the Sodoma and Gomorrah’s time!!! I WANT TO DIE SOON CUZ I AM TIRED AND I DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO WITNESS ALL THIS CHAOS NOWADAYS!!! I am sure God already “throw my out his mouth” already, cuz knowing him, I decide to fallow my own way. I can’t feel his soft hugs anymore, and I really don’t blame him, cuz I CHOOSE BAD, YES I DID!!! Now, I really don’t have nothing to offer to him, cuz my life is not have any value anymore.

11. Avatar Patricia Djordjevic | January 3, 2020 at 10:21 am | Reply

Good Morning Steve. I just said this prayer. I have always believed but have never read the Bible. I’m looking forward to getting one. I’m not a church goer so you and a few others on YT have been my teachers for a few years. I would love to go to a bible study but have no idea where to begin. I’m looking forward to seeing you still on here throughout this year again. Many Blessings and Love and a huge Thank You.

• Patricia, Congratulations on making Jesus Christ your Lord!!! Study the New Testament so that you can grow in the love and knowledge of Jesus Christ. Read the book of Romans and Paul’s epistles (letters) in the New Testament especially.

Read the Gospel of John to see the heart of Jesus more.

The angels rejoice over your decision to receive the Lord Jesus! Luke 15:7 & 10 and I do too!!!

• hello Steve,I have been watching your you tube presentations for a couple of years now and tonight my wife and I read your prayer together. I was saved years ago but soon afterwards I stumbled and fell and always felt ashamed and afraid to ask back into the fold. I thank Yeshua for finding you on YouTube, your presence has been so uplifting. I especially like your lessons on the book of Enoch. again,thanks and keep up good fight.

12. Dear Steve,
    I have followed your channel for a very long time. I appreciate your concern for our brothers and sisters. I have said this prayer a couple of times, and I am doing the the best I can.
    May we all meet in Heaven one day.

13. Avatar Philip Sampognaro | January 4, 2020 at 10:16 am | Reply

Hello Steve, what a powerful prayer. I’ve been praying this prayer for over two months and it makes me feel good. What else should I do to be saved? Keep up the great work and God Bless you for the good things you. From now on I put God first.

• Philip, Read the book of Romans and all of the letters the Apostle Paul wrote first. Then read the Gospels. Study the Word of God and trust the Lord as you grow in the love and knowledge of Christ. What else should you do to be saved? Jesus gave you the answer in John 6:28-29

14. Avatar Walter joseph kret | January 9, 2020 at 3:16 am | Reply

Thank you for helping me find my way..im a sub of ulyour Steve n I appreciate. Think about it. Have shared many times &also on facebook.
    God bless
    Walter kret.ont.can

15. Hi Steve, I was a believer in our Lord during my early years at a good school, but after moving district and school (numerous times) I found myself in a place that did not celebrate the love of God and lost my way. I became a sinner for many years in sexual relations, thieving, lying and many other ways. For the past few years i have been trying to reconnect with our Lord Jesus and ask forgiveness for my sins, i have found your videos encouraging and helpful along the way. I feel the need to own a bible and study but am not sure which version to obtain as i am aware that it has been distorted over the years of reproduction by various persons/groups, so could you please advise me on which version is best to obtain so as i may become closer to our Lord. Thankyou for putting your time into helping me/others through your videos.

16. p.s I have, and will continue to, speak the above prayer from the heart aswell as the lips, and would like to thank you for leading me to it through your video.

17. I prayed this prayer. Thank you

• Sarah, Congratulations on making Jesus Christ your Lord!!! This is the most serious and wonderful decision you will ever make in your life… The angels rejoice over your decision to receive the Lord Jesus! Luke 15:7 & 10

Now that you’ve made this decision it’s so important that you discover His will for you and that means you need to study so that you can grow in the love and knowledge of Jesus Christ.

Read the book of Romans and then read the Gospel of John to get a good start in your understanding of being a Christian. (Both are in the New Testament) Then study all the letters from the Apostle Paul.

18. Thank you Steve been watching your news for a long time. I pray alot for holy spirit I prayed the prayer you had for us.blessings from Nashville TN

19. Avatar Belinda Martinez | January 13, 2020 at 2:29 pm | Reply

Thank you Steve. I said the prayer.

• Belinda, Congratulations on making Jesus Christ your Lord!!! This is the most serious and wonderful decision you will ever make in your life… The angels rejoice over your decision to receive the Lord Jesus! Luke 15:7 & 10

Read the book of Romans and then read the Gospel of John to get started. These will help you understand more about Jesus and more about what has happened with you when you received Jesus. You were BORN AGAIN!

20. Avatar Regina Gilmore | January 16, 2020 at 12:53 am | Reply

I have a problem with finding a church that I trust. I went to one for years and the people started changing. They started talk about me behind my back. I was sad I lost my church. Now I’m worried about finding a false preacher. Can you help me know how to tell if they are real.
    Second. I have problems with reading and comprehending. I have the passion to learn but having problems finding a teacher.
    Have a blessed day.

• Regina, Ask the Lord Jesus to help you. If you are “born again,” you can read the Word and have Him reveal the truth of His Word to you.

• Finding a church is difficult for all of us now days b/c we are in the last days. Perilous times. Stressful times and the beginning of sorrows. No time for playing games anymore Christians.

21. Hi Steve, I prayed with your guidance. Thank you.

• Congratulations Rich!!! This is the most serious and wonderful decision you will ever make in your life…

Study the New Testament so that you can grow in the love and knowledge of Yeshua/Jesus Christ.

Gods best, Steve

22. Thankyou, I have just said the prayer,I have read only bits of the Bible in the past, but last few months, I’ve been reading daily, thankyou, for mentioning Romans Ephesians an gospel of John.
    I want to stay unchurched, could you please let me know what chapters I should read next.
    Love an Grace to you
    From Raylee
    Adelaide South Australia

23. Thankyou, I read the prayer aloud, over the years I’ve read passages of the Bible, but last few months I’ve been reading daily, may I ask which part of the Bible I should read next after Romans Ephesians an gospel of John,
    Love an Grace to you
    From Raylee
    Adelaide South Australia

24. Hi Steve. Ryan here.

I have enjoyed your work for 5 years. Please reconsider teaching about a flat earth. The Bible says it’s a sphere. The Quran says flat. Dr. Jason Lisle, a creationist astrophysicist I know, teaches sphere. And my Pastor, Dr. John MacArthur, teaches sphere. Please look these teachers up and think about it. God bless, Ryan

• Ryan, I suggest you study further. The Bible does NOT teach it is a sphere. (I have the scriptures, but just haven’t done a video on it YET… ) People like you may just force me to do one. The Quran at least is correct in that. I know this completely rattles the “cognitive dissonance” in MOST people b/c we’ve been programmed for 60 plus years to believe the lie. You and others are confirming the power of the “subtlety” of the devils ability to deceive.

25. Thank you for your reply Steve.

I love reading about flat earth theories and for years have enjoyed books on many subjects regarding all the brainwashing we have undergone forever. I have a minor in Astronomy from a well known secular program at Cornell. I have even read a lot of David Icke, Sitchen, and been following Alex Jones since 2007.

Isaiah 40:22 and Job 26:10 indicate I should say.

Job 26:10 suggests a “God’s eye” view of the earth. This biblical passage would be nonsense if the earth were flat, since there would be no true terminator; there is no line to “step over” that separates the day from night on a flat surface. Either it is day everywhere or night everywhere on a hypothetical “flat earth.” However, the earth does indeed have a boundary between light and darkness which is always a circle since the earth is round.

God bless you and your family Steve. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

26. I said the prayer. Thank you brother. May God watch over and bless us all.

27. I already follow his commands but i felt i needed a refreshing for God so i said the prayer again.

28. Hello Steve Allen,

I appreciate your videos, Think About It, I did say the prayer. Keep on the good work.

Louise

29. Hi Steve,I have you on my notifications list and I’ve been following you for a long time now. But I’m 59 going on 60 and you’d think I’d know by now, but do I need to be baptized in water, I’ve asked one other person on yt but to no avail. Can you clarify this up for me, time is so short now but this one question is branded on my heart, and I’ve decided to ask you as I believe in my heart you are a man of God’s heart. Thank you Steve.

• If you’re “baptized into Christ”, you don’t have to be water baptized to be saved. You should be baptized if you have believers around you that you would like to do so as a public confession of your faith.

30. Avatar Jesus negron | March 23, 2020 at 3:48 pm | Reply

I read the prayer I giving my life to Jesus Christ to help me through this hard time. Please pray for me I also going through hard times in my life God will save us all God bless everyone