Article By Mike Adams
At the beginning of this year, I publicly predicted the dollar would lose 20% of its purchasing power this calendar year. That prediction has already come true, with prices skyrocketing on everything from food and fuel to housing (lumber, electrical wiring, etc.).
The dollar has already lost over 20% of its purchasing power this year, and we’re not even through the first quarter yet.
By the time the Biden money printing madness churns out another few trillion dollars in bailout money, the actual purchasing power of the dollar could lose 30% – 40% of its value before the end of this year.
You are witnessing the final desperate blowout phase that spells the end of the American empire. When global dollar domination collapses, the American empire is finished, and the quality of life of the American people — which I actually call the “quantity of life” — will implode. That’s because countries around the world that produce physical goods will no longer sell those goods to the USA in exchange for worthless fiat currency that the Fed printed from thin air.
Horrendous shortages are worsening by the day across the United States, with lumber, copper, food crops, fuel and even microchips in short supply. Car manufacturers are shuttering their factory lines because they can’t get the necessary microchips, and with the Biden regime paying people hundreds of billions of dollars to stay home and avoid working, why would anyone want a low-paying labor job anyway?
The government has now created a “perfect storm” situation where the lack of labor, skyrocketing price inflation and collapsing supply lines is going to lead to a catastrophic collapse. Call it the “debt bomb” or “dollar collapse” or whatever you wish, but it is now inescapable. And when it strikes, America’s cities are going to collapse into chaos and destitution. Tent cities will become the norm, and lawlessness will prevail across every Democrat-run city in America.
Assets that will be wiped out
The coming dollar wipeout will obliterate:
- Anything “saved” in dollars, such as bank accounts and checking accounts.
- Most stocks and many bonds which are denominated in dollars, including treasury bills, municipal bonds, etc.
- Most pension funds, including government pensions.
- The nationwide real estate bubble will crater, but not totally collapse since physical real estate always has real value in the real world.
There are only a few strategies to protect yourself from a total asset wipeout. Simply put, you need to get your assets moved into things that “freeze” the value (or “store” the value, if you will). These things are not speculative investments, but rather stores of value. This will not make money, but will preserve value. As we’ve covered previously, this list is quite short:
- Land (but not in a blue city or blue state).
- Residential real estate (because everybody needs a place to live), in a red state or red county.
- Gold and silver (because they never disappear).
- Guns and ammo (which seem to be skyrocketing in value).
- Physical collectibles such as historic firearms, coins, stamps, art, etc.
- Possibly some crypto for portability and emergency use, but don’t bet the farm on crypto due to extreme price volatility.
My Final Comments:
The bottom line is that many sorrows are coming in the not very distant future anymore. We should do everything we can to get as ready as possible. ESPECIALLY, with our spiritual lives. Being “religious” will NOT save you! If you’re not ready to face eternity at this time, click on this link and pray this prayer to receive the gift of salvation that ONLY comes through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross. He DID give His life for all of us that would have gone to hell for eternity without Him. But when we humble ourselves and put down our “foolish pride,” we can come to Him and ask Him to be our Savior and our Lord. And when the end comes for each of us personally, we will have a home in heaven with the Creator of all things. The God of LOVE will welcome us forever!